Monday, May 11, 2009

Sure am glad April is over

For 22 months I have worked part-time at Curves, on an as need basis. So, there were times when I didn't work for a month. That was no problem. Until this past month. Twelve days at 3 hours a day doesn't sound like much, but as soon as I closed up Curves at 1, I came to the shop until 5. So, by the time I got home and did something for dinner, I didn't want to quilt or anything else. I did manage to do a little crocheting and knitting in the evenings. Anyway, as of May 4, I am no longer employed with Curves. I now can hopefully get back to the quilting part of my life. Ü

Maybe I need to start a "to do" list of things that really need to get done in the next few months. With our daughter's wedding coming up in August, there is a lot that needs to get done. I have the fabric for her quilt, and it's been washed, but nothing else has been done. And I'm just ITCHING to start on it!! I have 2 customer quilts to get done first, so those will go on the top of the list I guess. Must work before I can play, even tho quilting is playing. Ü

Until next time, Happy Quilting

No comments: