Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wedding quilt and Bridal Shower wallhanging

In March I posted a picture of the fabric for Rachel and Mike's wedding quilt, the pattern is "Trip Around The World". I finished it a few days before the wedding. Our guild's quilt show is Sept 19th so she told me to hang onto it until then or I may not get it back. LOL I really wish I would have thought to have had it hanging for her wedding reception.


Rachel wanted hearts for the quilting, so this is what I did. She loves it! It's a California King, so quite large. It will definitely keep them warm, wherever they are.


For Rachel's Bridal shower I made her a wallhanging. I'm hoping she will let me borrow it for the quilt show. Ü These are a couple projects I worked on for the wedding, more blogs to follow with more that I did.


The red and pink fabric Rachel picked out when we had gone to Coloado Springs in April to pick up her wedding gown. We had no idea what we were going to use it for, but they were her colors and the rose print added to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.