Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Where have the past few months gone? Ok, I'm not complaining because I don't like the summer heat and I'm really glad we are now in the second week of September. Our temps are still reaching the 90's, but I know these days will be fewer and fewer. It seems like just a few weeks ago it was still light out at 9 pm, and I noticed yesterday at 7:20 the sun was down. Fall is around the corner and I'm thrilled. Ü

We spent much of the summer preparing for Rachel's wedding. A friend came down from Denver to take photos for us and she brought another photography buddy with her. Vicki and Julie have the same model cameras and they took hundreds of pictures. Ü Vicki has sent us a teaser....

I am not working on customer quilts that had been put on the back burner starting a month before the wedding. I had a lot of quilting to do for the wedding and that kept me busy in itself. I did manage to get everything done that was planned, plus an extra one I threw in, and I was thrilled with that. But, the week after the wedding I had no motivation at all. I guess I used up all my energy up till the wedding. LOL I will try to update this often with photos of what I did for the weddding and what I have in the works the next few months.

I need to get down to work on a quilt now, so I will end this for today. Today is 09-09-09, I hope today brings you some kind of special memory. Remember today is a gift. Yesterday is gone, tomorrow isn't here yet, today is a present.

No comments: