Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Me and my quilting peeps

Me and Ronda Beyer in Portland at the Northwest Quilt Expo - Sept 2010 - She's one of my longarm heroes!

The photos below were all taken at The International Quilt Festival in Houston - 2010
Me and Mary Kay Runyan - we met via The Quilt Show.
Me and Karen McTavish. One of my longarm heroes!!
Me and Sherry Rodgers Harrison. Another of my longarm heroes!!
Me and Dusty Ferrell. Yup, another longarm hero.
Me and Dan Novak, owner of Nolting. I bought my longarm from him.
Me and Dana Lynch. We met through The Quilt Show and have met in real life twice.
 Me and Maggie Szafranski - another Quilt Show friend.
Me and Margo - another Quilt Show friend.
Me and Jeanie Sumrall-Ajero - creator of Kaleidoscope Kreator 3 - a friend and fellow Coloradoan.
Me and Hanne-Grete Brink. We met via The Quilt Show. She is from Norway and gives the best hugs!!

No comments: