Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Been a long non-winter

Life does seem to get by me these days. It is mid March and we never did have a winter here this year. My quilting has picked up and I'm loving my Nolting. It's a great joy to take a quilt top and return a quilt to it's owner. I either need to find more hours in a day or manage my time more efficiently. Since we know the first isn't going to happen, I need to work on the second. LOL I've still not gotten into the blog thing, except to blog once in a while on the quilt show ( www.thequiltshow.com ) But, I'm hoping to get better at this. I know a few quilters that post twice a week, and I think I could do that. It's all a matter of time and how we use it, right? Well, for now it is about time to go to my other job and I also need to get my tax information finalized for my tax gal. I really do hate this time of year. Spring is coming, the birds are singing in the mornings and the trees are showing hints of green. I'm not looking forward to summer and the heat, but I sure am looking forward to the colors of spring. Till next time, Kelly

No comments: