Thursday, March 19, 2009

Crocs - are they a fashion statement?


I guess this is the ponder for today. DD's workman's comp Dr told her this morning that he heard that Crocs is hurting financially and may not be around much longer. I have heard and read the same thing this afternoon online. On a yahoo group it has been a topic for conversation. So, my question is "are they a fashion statement"? I know in the past couple of years their styles have expanded from the clunky looking Beach crocs. Well, I for one am not worried about looking stylish. I'm 50 years old and am more intested in comfort than looking stylish. I own numerous Beach and Mary Jane crocs and seldom wear anything else. Even my mom has commented on how ugly they are. I appreciate her opinion, but I am more interested in my own comfort. It's like when someone comes to my home. I sure do hope they come to see me and not the disorganization I have right now. I would rather be quilting than cleaning and right now I'm making money with my quilting, so I see more advantage in quilting then cleaning. When I'm wearing my clogs, I hope others will see past my feet and what I have on them. So, there is my 2 cents worth of personal information for the day. Ü Kelly

1 comment:

tobylehnj said...

I thought to wear my clog thru Disney World. They were so comfortable and bouncy. Well, by the end of the day I had not one, but many blister on both my feet. The shoe stretched and bounced back but pinched as it bounce back. And I had socks on with the ! ! ! I had two sore feet for the balance of the trip and even though it was hot out, I wore my sneakers and socks for the rest of the trip. I also have a closed pair, No air holes, with a furry lining, that make my feet sweat. I wear socks but they smell awful. The lining does not come out to wash. I got them from Avon and paid over $20.... I will not buy anymore, even if they seem comfortable.